You may also pick up a form at the Auburn-Lewiston YMCA at 62 Turner Street, Auburn, ME.
- YMCA Fit Fest – Sunday, June 10 at 8:30 a.m.
- Emily’s Run – Sunday, July 22 at 8:30 a.m.
- L/A Bridge Run – Sunday, August 26 at 8:30 a.m.
Triple Crown: Covers all three 5Ks
- Early Registration (February 28–April 1): $60
- April 2–June 9: $70
- June 10 (at YMCA Fit Fest): $75
YMCA Fit Fest: $25 ($30 on race day)
Emily’s Run: $25 ($30 on race day)
L-A Bridge Run: $25 ($30 on race day)
Free registration for all children ages 14 and under to participate in the Triple Crown 5K races! Thanks to the generous support of the Bridge Run Foundation and the Fletcher Foundation!
- Triple Crown and YMCA Fit Fest online registration closes Thursday, June 7th at 1:00pm.
- Emily’s Run online registration closes Wednesday, July 18th at 1:00pm.
- L-A Bridge Run online registration closes Wednesday, Aug. 22nd at 1:00pm.
Race Day Registration
Race day registration for all 5Ks is from 7:15 to 8:00 AM at starting location. There will be no race-day registration if the event has reached its participation cap.
Registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The Triple Crown is a community fundraising 5K series open to runners and walkers of all ages and abilities.
- Each 5K is capped at 800 participants
- Free apparel to first 350 registrants
- USATF certified courses
- Food & refreshments
- Music & prize drawings
Triple Crown Eligibility
All 5K participants that complete the Series will be eligible for Triple Crown recognition. If you do sign up for all three races separately it is imperative that the information entered on the registration form is exactly the same each time you register; otherwise, you may be missed as a Triple Crown qualifier.
Cash Awards to top 5 male and female overall winners in each 5K race of the Series.
Triple Crown Cash Awards to the top 5 male and female overall winners that completed all three races in the Series.
Age Category Awards
The top two male and female finishers in each age category will receive age category awards (10 & under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 and over). First place age category winners will receive $25 gift certificates. Second place age category winners will receive $20 gift certificates.
Auburn Firefighters Local 797 Kids’ Fun Run
A free Auburn Firefighters Local 797 Kids’ Fun Run will precede each 5K at 8:00a.m. The run is free to all youngsters and registration will take place on race day.